Americans celebrate the Fourth of July wearing their best red, white and blue attires while heading to barbecues or the beach. Leading up to the holiday, many celebrate their patriotism by taking advantage of Fourth of July online sales.
Americans actually spend over $7 billion dollars for Independence Day, which makes it a great time for your ecommerce business to boost revenue by having a Fourth of July email campaign.
Of course, every Independence Day email needs a great email subject line in order to be successful. Luckily, we’ve got you covered. Below are 25 high converting Fourth of July email subject line ideas to help get you inspired.
Fourth Of July Email Subject Lines
- Independence Day Sale! 🇺🇸
- Red, white, and NEW! Check out our 4th of July Deals!
- Last chance! Exclusive 4th of July Sale Ends Tomorrow!
- Light Up Your 4th of July With 30% Off- This Weekend Only!
- Free Shipping For 4th of July with code: FREEDOM
- Our 4th of July sale is LIVE- Buy 3, Get 1 FREE!
- 4th of July Blowout Sale! This week only!
- Celebrate the USA with FREE SHIPPING! 🇺🇸
- This is better than fireworks! 25% off for 4th of July!
- It’s America’s Birthday, but you get the gift! 30% off!
- Get fired up for July 4th with our Independence Day Sale!
- Happy Birthday, America! Shop Our Fourth of July Sale!
- Our 4th of July Flash Sale Starts NOW!
- Happy Fourth of July! Take $50 OFF $150!
- 4th of July Clearance Sale! Save Up To 50%!
- Stars, Stripes, And Savings! Shop Our 4th of July Sale!
- Flag this: Extra 50% off TODAY ONLY! 🇺🇸
- Celebrate Liberty With Us: 30% Off Storewide! 🗽
- Our 4th of July Sale is finally here! Cue the fireworks! 🎆
- Last Chance! 4th of July Sale Ends Today! 🇺🇸
Pre-Fourth Of July Email Subject Lines
- Shop Our 4th of July Preview Sale!
- Early 4th of July Sale Ends TODAY!
- 4th of July Sale Early Access!
- Get Ready For 4th of July With Our Preview Sales Event!
- We couldn’t wait! 4th of July sale going on now!
Fourth Of July Subject Line Tips
- A/B test to see which subject line works best
- Give a sneak peak in the subject line
- Keep your subject line short and sweet
- Have your message be fun and lighthearted
A/B test to see which subject line works best
Have a couple of great subject lines in mind and can’t decide? No problem: perform a pre-launch split test to see which one gets results. Choose the most successful option for your 4th of July email marketing campaign.
Give a sneak peak in the subject line
Having a sale that’s buy 1, get 1 free? 50% off clearance? Free gift with $100 purchase? Whatever your Independence Day special offer is, don’t keep it a secret! It’s great to let your email list know you’re having a sale, but even better if there’s more details as emails with numbers in the subject line have higher open rate conversions.
Keep your subject line short and sweet
Aim to keep subject lines under 60 characters to avoid getting cut off. You want your subscribers to act so create a sense of urgency with a call to action, such as “4th of July Sale on NOW!”.
Have your message be fun and lighthearted
4th of July means summer shenanigans are in full swing and your customers likely don’t have much besides fun in the sun on their minds. Reflect the playful vibes of 4th of July by keeping your messaging lighthearted, such as by using gifs and 4th of July related emojis. 🇺🇸 🎆🗽❤️🤍💙🍔😎
Start Creating Your 4th of July Email
Using seasonal emails is a great marketing strategy. Not only does it enhance the user experience, but it also allows you to boost revenue for your business. With increased consumer spending around Independence Day, it’s the perfect time to earn some extra green during the season of red, white and blue.
Be sure to plan ahead instead of waiting until July 3rd to come up with an email for Fourth of July. Once your Independence Day email campaign is ready to go, plan ahead for the next holiday summer emails with back to school email subject lines and Labor Day email subject lines.